Monday, February 7, 2011

Chicken Soup

Unfortunately, the hangover from yesterday managed to bleed into today. Needless to say, I did not go to class and spent most of my morning in bed. In spite of this, I was feeling slightly woozy and had aches all over. Finally, I decided that it was time for the ultimate remedy. Chicken soup. Now chicken soup is a miraculous concoction. It is thick and served warm with finely diced pieces of delicious chicken and has never failed to lift my spirits. Fortunately, it still works. Once the brew hit the bottom of my stomach, I was born anew. My throat ceased its incessant complaining and my brain came out of its comatose state. 

I now look forward to a good night's sleep and am confident that I will be able to attend class tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment