Friday, February 11, 2011

Smoke signals

Today I learnt how the success in one task can carry over into others. Taking control of a crisis situation and resolving it in a calm and systematic manner was just the shot in the arm that my self-confidence needed. Once I had done that, the rest seemed pretty easy. 

I had a whirlwind of a day today. I am being intentionally vague here. Perhaps I shall talk about this in more detail tomorrow. Perhaps it will just remain a vague reference to an undisclosed incident, fondly remembered by me and me alone. Only time will tell. 

Another thing I noticed today is how hunger, beyond a certain point stops bothering me. I did not have breakfast today so by lunch time I was pretty hungry. Now just for the kicks, I went ahead and skipped lunch as well. Finally my grumbling tummy gave in and stopped complaining. The energy required to keep me awake was taken from my abundant reserves and I functioned normally. I wonder how long it takes for the hunger to come back as starvation. I personally have no desire to experience it, but perhaps it would be a very educational adventure.

Ah, it looks like my thoughts are incoherent now. I should get some sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. sleeptite dude, being awake u r jus screwing urself up :P

    ReplyDelete