Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Terrible Tuesday

It's 8 in the evening as I post this. I cannot believe that most of today is already over. Whoever said time travel is impossible should try attending class in my college. They'll never know where all the time went. This is mostly due to the fact that one tends to lapse into a coma within the first few minutes of a lecture. In fact. my memory of the day is shrouded in a thick haze, so much so that I am not even sure if I actually experienced it at all. 

On a completely unrelated note, I noticed yet again today how in Kerala, women are systematically suppressed. The worst part is that it is the women who do most of the suppressing. It is, apparently, culture. Women are supposed to be docile and always step aside for a man, regardless of how much more capable or dedicated they might actually be. I am not a feminist, not by a far shot, but I really do believe that one should be judged, if ever, on one's merits rather than one's sex.

As for my plans for the rest of the day, I have some notes to complete and some algorithms to study. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment