Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yesterday's post today.

It has finally happened. The end of the world is near! We are all Doomed! Why else would I have missed posting yesterday? Maybe because I was too damn busy, doing busy-stuff you gullible dim-witted descendants of apes!

Actually I was too busy enjoying myself. Yesterday I was offered to chance to be a productive member of society by delivering high performance. This has multiple effects on me. All of them are good. Being told, in writing, that you are good enough to work for a top company, feels really good. I mean it feels 'I-just-did-weed-while-driving-a-race-car-so-fast-the-world-was-a-blur' kind of good. The concept of a secure future finally sank home to me. The approval from my near and dear ones gave a huge boost to my self-worth. In short, I got this warm fuzzy feeling inside me that made me wonder if I was undergoing a change in sexual inclination. 

What did I do about it? I went and watched what I thought was a bad-ass dude-flick. Yes, I caught 'The Mechanic' last night. I'll write about it in the next post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment